Monday 20 April 2009

Dance Mix no. 1

Here's the first installment of what will be a series of "Dance Mixes" that i post up here. It does what it says in the tin, basically. These mixes consist of me getting back from work with some new records in my bag, pouring myself a drink, and spinning said records on the er, decks (duh), to wind down from another draining day. They basically go through some techno, disco and deep-tech house grooves with bits of noise, ambient and a few classics thrown in for good measure. I do hope you enjoy these. and by the way, if you are the rightful owner of any of the recordings i post up here, and would rather not have his/her shit up on some blog for free, contact me and i will remove it with immediate effect (even though i physically distribute these records in this country). i'm not making any money off these mixes in any way, i'm just spreading the love, because i enjoy these records and would like to share them with other people who would enjoy them as well. that's the whole point. i mean, i myself am giving my own music away for free here as well. it's all about sharing good music, to me anyway.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/omyid31zwnm/dance mix 1.mp3
anyway, expect more of these to come. hopefully they keep getting better with each installment. i'll also be posting a different series of mixes i do. i've called these "Trip Mosaics", and well, just look out for them in the very near future. No need to tell you what those are about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment